In response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19), the tax controversy group has put together a chart detailing tax controversy-related developments as they arise. Please refer to the following list of recent tax and tax controversy-related alerts and original articles for additional insight and guidance. For a comprehensive list of related thought leadership, please refer to the COVID-19 landing page.
- Tax Controversy Coronavirus Developments: Court, Federal and State-by-State Updates (Last Updated February 4, 2021)
- American Jobs Plan & Made in America Tax Plan—Summary of Certain Key Tax Components
- American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) Phase 5 Stimulus Package—Highlights of Certain Key Tax-Related Provisions in ARPA
- Connecticut Provides 2020 Tax Relief for Telecommuting Employees
- When Down the Hall Becomes Across State Lines—Part 2
- When Down the Hall Becomes Across State Lines—Part 1
- Key Tax Considerations For Cos. With Remote Employees
- Safeguarding Foreign Investments During A Pandemic
- Virtual Board Meetings and Remote Work—Managing Unintended Tax Risks
For additional resources, please visit the Ropes & Gray Coronavirus Resource Center, with up-to-date insights on best practices, legal considerations, and maintaining the health and safety of employees.