Please refer to the following list of recent tax and tax controversy-related COVID-19 alerts in addition to original articles for insight and guidance pertaining to updates from the Biden Administration. For a comprehensive list of related thought leadership, please refer to the COVID-19 landing page.
- Large IRAs and High-Income Retirement Savers Targeted by Amendment to Budget Reconciliation Bill
- Senate Democrats Release International Tax Discussion Draft Bill
- Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act—Summary of Key Tax Components
- Bipartisan Infrastructure Framework Announced
- IRS Issues Notices With Updated, Formal Guidance on Employee Retention Credits
- American Family Plan—Summary of Certain Key Tax Components
- American Jobs Plan & Made in America Tax Plan—Summary of Certain Key Tax Components
- American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) Phase 5 Stimulus Package—Highlights of Certain Key Tax-Related Provisions in ARPA
- Connecticut Provides 2020 Tax Relief for Telecommuting Employees
- When Down the Hall Becomes Across State Lines—Part 2
- When Down the Hall Becomes Across State Lines—Part 1
- Key Tax Considerations For Cos. With Remote Employees
- Safeguarding Foreign Investments During A Pandemic
- Virtual Board Meetings and Remote Work—Managing Unintended Tax Risks
For additional resources, please visit the Ropes & Gray Coronavirus Resource Center, with up-to-date insights on best practices, legal considerations, and maintaining the health and safety of employees. For more resources and insights related to the new administration, and what the latest regulatory and legislative developments mean for your business, please visit Capital Insights.